A&S Metal Recycling has an unblemished safety record that spans more than three decades. Our D.O.T. – certified drivers and fleet of modern trucks guarantee the safe transportation of scrap metal, hazardous and non-hazardous waste, and recyclable materials for our clients.
A&S Metal Recycling has one of the largest fleets of trucks and equipment in the United States, ready to handle all aspects of metal processing and transportation.
A&S Metal Recycling’s professional team of drivers delivers superior service to all of our customers and suppliers.
- A&S Metal Recycling is permitted to haul regulated and excluded-recyclable material in the United States and Mexico
- Assistance from A&S Metal Recycling personnel ensures proper border crossings
- All hazardous waste tankers are inspected and certified annually
- Our trucks are permitted to haul acids, solvents, PCB's, oils, coolants, filter cakes, asbestos and more
- Our fully staffed maintence crew keeps our fleet and equipment in compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Guaranteed scrap metal pickup response within 24 hours in the western United States, Baja California, and Mexico
- Trucks are environmentally sound to ensure no leakage on highway during transport