With over 30 years of experience, A&S Metal Recycling is the first company in California to combine both environmental and metal recycling services as one complete package to Fortune 500 companies in the western United States and Mexico.
Other companies have tried to imitate A&S Metal Recycling but no one has come close to duplicating our knowledge, personnel, equipment, and experience. With our unblemished, proven record, A&S Metal Recycling guarantees the best complete service program in the industry.
Environmental and Industrial Waste Services
- Industrial Waste Management
- Industrial company inspections with inventory, sampling, and profiling of all waste streams
- The most cost effective packaging, manifesting, transporting and disposal of industrial waste
- In-House Certified Employee Training: 40 Hours Responder Awareness Level, 8 Hour Refresher, D.O.T HazMat Training, Confined Space, Hazard Communication Standard and Training, Forklift Training, Bloodborne Pathogens
- Storm Water reporting, compliance and procedures
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- On-Site HazCatting and labpacking
- Site Remediation: Phase I and Phase II Inspections, Reports, and Site Closures
- Annual hazardous waste generator’s quantitive reporting
PERMITS, LICENSES AND CAPABILITIES
- Class A Engineering Contractor’s License #684094 with Hazardous Substances Removal Endorsement
- Hazardous Waste Transporter Registered by D.T.S.C.
- Hazardous Materials Registered by Federal D.O.T.
- Waste Tire Hauler Registered
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Trained
- D.O.T. Hazardous Materials Cargo Security Trained
- Hazard Communication Trained
- Clandestine Laboratories Cleanup Trained
- Confined Space Capabilities
- Waste Minimization Programs
- Facilities/Site Safety Audits
- Cal O.S.H.A./D.T.S.C. Employer Representation